In Bookeo Classes & Courses you customize confirmation/reminder emails sent to your customers with your logo, business contact details and customized message.
|Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here|
|Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here|
In this article:
- Enable Reminder Emails
- Set up your logo and business details in email confirmations/reminders
- Customize the text of email confirmations/reminders
Example of reminder email
1. Go to Settings>Reminders
2. Tick/untick the checkbox Send email reminder to customer  in the Email reminders section to enable/disable email reminders. You can set how in advance, before the start of the appointment, you want to send the email reminder .
If you want to insert your logo and business details in email confirmations/reminders:
1. Go to Settings>Business details and logo
2. Input your business address and contact details
3. Upload your logo
Bookeo lets you customize the text of email confirmations/reminders. You can include a customized message about your business, and customized messages when a specific class or resource is booked.
Customizable message for your business
You can customize a message about your business that will be included in all email confirmations/reminders.
1. Go to Settings>Messages
2. Type your message in the Confirmation message box.
Customizable message for each class
You can also customize a message for each class you offer. The message will be included in all email confirmations/reminders when that class is booked.
1. Go to Settings>Classes, courses, events
2. Click on a Class
3. Go to the Messages tab.
4. Type your message in the Confirmation messagebox.
Customizable message for each resource
You can also customize a message for each resource. The message will be included in all email confirmations/reminders when that resource or a class using it is booked.
1. Go to Settings>Resources
2. Click on a Resource
3. Type your message in the Confirmation message box.
You can also attach a VCalendar event to email confirmations.