If you offer a service priced by less then 1 hour increments, for example by 30 minutes increments, and customers can select the number of increments they want to book, please follow the set up instructions below.
Step 1. Create a new Service with no duration and no price
1. Go to Settings>Services offered and additional options
2. In the Choices section, click on the New choice button to create a service.
3. In the General tab, input the service Name , Description  and select a duration  of 0 hours and 00 minutes.
4. Go to the Price tab and set a Price  of $0.
Step 2. Create a multiple choice additional option
1. Go to Settings>Services offered and additional options, then to the Additional options tab
2. Click on the New option button
3. In the Type section, from the Type  scroll down menu select the customer picks one of available choices
4. In the Title  field, input name for the option, for example, Duration and if you want a description  of the service.
5. Tick the Duration  checkbox6. From the Default  scroll down menu, set if you want to set a default choice.
7. Click on the New Choice button to set up a new choice.
8. In the General tab, input the Name  of the choice, for example, 30 minutes, and select its Duration .
9. Go to the Price tab and set a Price for this choice.
10. In the Restrictions section, select the Service for which this option is enabled