You can add items to a booking without setting them up in Bookeo. For example you can add the sale of a book, pictures to a booking. You can give a custom discount to your customers from your Bookeo back-end.
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. Click on the booking to open it
3. Go to the Booking tab, and click on the Add button after Additional items/adjustments
4. a pop up window will open
5. Input a description of the item in the Description  field.
6. From the Quantity  scroll down menu, select the number of items the customer is purchasing.
7. In Unit Price , input the unit price.
8. In Taxes , select taxes applying to the sale of this specific item.