|You can manually accept or deny every booking request for a class or let Bookeo automatically accept booking requests when a specific minimum number of participants is reached.||
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
In this article:
- Enable the accept/deny feature
- Set if you want Bookeo to automatically confirm booking request when the minimum number of participants is reached
1. Go to Settings>Classes, courses, events
2. Click on a Class
3. Go to the Accept/deny tab.
4. Tick the Accept/deny  checkbox
5. In the Payment after acceptance section, set when a payment is required , either after the booking request is accepted or before  the start of the class. If a payment is not received by that time, the booking request will be automatically canceled.
6. instead of requiring a payment to be made within a certain time, you can also simply select the option to "capture credit card details" in the Payment and deposit tab. This way, Bookeo will collect the customer credit card details at the time of booking. If you later accept the booking, you can simply charge the card on file directly.
Set if you want Bookeo to automatically confirm booking request when the minimum number of participants is reached
Bookeo can automatically confirm online booking requests - and the bookings pending confirmation - when the minimum number of participants you set for the class is reached.
1. Tick the checkbox in the Accept automatically  section
2. From the scroll down menu, select the minimum number of participants required to automatically confirm booking requests .
In our example, the minimum number of bookings required to automatically confirm booking requests is 10. So if you have received booking requests for a total of 7 people, and a customer is making an online booking for 3 people, Bookeo will:
ask for the online payment of the booking that is being made, as if it was a standard booking with online payment to secure it.
automatically confirm the booking requests for the other 7 people
Automatically accept course bookings if a minimum number of participants is reached
- if you're making a booking for a drop-in class in a course, Bookeo will consider only the number of seats effectively booked in that specific class to automatically accept bookings
- if you're making a booking for the course (entire course or late enrollment) Bookeo will consider only the number of seats booked in the course (entire course or late enrollment) to automatically accept bookings