You can set holiday and closing periods for your business, or bulk close all tours/classes, so that you are not available for bookings.
Bookings cancellation and customers notificationWhen you set a closing period, the system will not automatically cancel bookings and notify your customers. If needed, you can generate a booking report in Marketing>Reports>Bookings to see which bookings you will need to cancel before creating a closing period.
To set closing periods:
- Bookeo Appointments, go to Settings>Time Settings, in the Closing periods section
- Bookeo Classes and Courses, go to Settings>Closing periods
- Bookeo Tours and activities, go to Settings>Closing periods
2. Click on the New period  button and set up your closing period.
In our example, the business is closed every year from December 24 to January 2nd.
3. From the From  date picker, select the start date of your closing period
4. From the To  date picker, select the end date of your closing period
5. Tick the All day  checkbox, if the business is closed for the entire day(s)
If the business is closed only on specific hours, untick the checkbox and set the start and end time of the closing period.
6. If your closing periods repeats periodically, from the Repeat  scroll down menu, select how often it repeats. Then, from the Repeat until  date picker, select the date when the automatically repetition should end.
7. In the Description  field, you can input a description of this closing period