If you have sold - or are going to sell - your business, here are the recommended steps to transfer the ownership of your Bookeo account:
Step 1 - Download invoices and reports
Before transferring ownership, we recommend downloading:
- your past invoices (at least for this financial year) from >Your invoices, and
- any reports you may need from Marketing>Reports
Step 2 - Transfer the account ownership to the new owner
To transfer the account ownership to the new owner:
1. Create a new account user for the new owner. Click on the icon in the top right corner of your dashboard, then on users
2. Contact our Support Team at email@example.com, asking to transfer the ownership to the new owner. When the ownership transfer is completed, the new owner will be required to input new billing details.
Bookeo Appointments Solo Plan SubscribersIf you are using the Bookeo Appointments Solo Plan, you should:
1. Change the email address of your account owner. Click on the icon in the top right corner of your dashboard, then Your details
2. Make sure that the new owner changes the credit card details to pay for the Bookeo monthly subscription in Account>Billing>Your billing details.
Step 3 - Transfer or change the payment gateway account
If you are not going to transfer the ownership of your payment gateway account(s) to the new owner, you should make sure that the new owner changes the payment gateway used to collect payments. The new owner should:
1. Go to Settings>Online payments
2. Change the payment gateway account(s)