You can accept drop-in (casual class) bookings for courses. You can set that account users and/or customers can make bookings for drop-in class(es) in a course.
In this article:
- Enable drop-in class bookings for a course
- Set a price for drop-in (casual class) bookings
- Where drop-in classes in a course show on your dashboard calendar
- How drop-in classes in a course show on your booking page
- Specific gift vouchers and drop-in class(es) in a course
- Prepaid packages and drop-in class(es) in a course
- Promotions and drop-in class(es) in a course
To enable drop-in class bookings for a course:
1. Go to Settings>Classes, courses, events
2. Click on the course
3. Go to the Schedule tab
4. In the Drop-in classes section:
- tick the Enable (users)  checkbox if account users can create bookings for drop-in classes in a course
- tick the Enable (customers)  checkbox if customers can create bookings for drop-in classes in a course
To set a price for drop-in class bookings in a course:
1. Go to the Price tab of the course
2. In the Standard price (single class) section , you can set the pro-rated price per class, for each people category or per booking. For example, if you set a price of $10/adult/class and a customer enrolls for 5 classes, Bookeo will charge $50 ($10/adult/class X 5 classes).
3. In the Special prices (single class) section , you can set special prices applying to drop-in (casual class) bookings. Click here for more information on how to set up special prices.
4 In the Taxes (single class) section , you can set which taxes apply to the drop-in (casual class) bookings.
Single class priceIf you have enabled late enrollments for the course, the single class price will be also applied to late enrollment priced by class.
Drop-in classes in a course show in the regular classes calendar, where you can select to view 1 to 14 days  at a time.
Full courses show under the Courses and events tab  on the date when the course starts.
To create a booking for drop-in class(es) from your dashboard calendar:
1. Go to your dashboard Calendar to see the regular classes or the Courses and events calendar
2. Click on the green + to create a booking
3. In the Booking tab, When section, from the Enrollment  drop-down menu, select the customer is only enrolled in drop-in classes
4. Tick the classes  that you want to book
5. Input all the other booking details
Drop-in classes in a course show under the regular classes tab*  on your booking page (the tab on the left) and each class is listed separately. For example, if you offer a 5-week course with classes every Monday, and have enabled drop-in classes for the course, each drop-in class will show under the regular class tab on your booking page. When customers try to make a booking for a drop-in class in a course, they will be informed that the class they selected is part of a course and will be able to select if they want to enroll in one or more drop-in classes, or in the entire course.
Courses will show under the course tab*  on your booking page before the start date of the course, or if late enrollments are enabled.
Names shown on tabThe text shown on tabs (in the screenshot: Upcoming classes and Courses) can be customized in Settings>Classes, courses events, in the Name and Other names sections.
Customers can easily create bookings for drop-in class(es) in a course. They have to:
1. Click on the BOOK button for a course on your booking page
2. When prompted, select the enrollment option enroll only in the following classes 
3. Tick  the drop-in class(es) they want to book
4. Click OK
5. Input all the other booking details and confirm the booking
If you have enabled specific gift vouchers in Marketing>Gift vouchers, customers will be able to redeem them only to book the entire course or for a late enrollment booking, but not to book drop-in class(es) in a course.
If you sell prepaid packages you can set if prepaid credits can be used for entire course and late enrollment bookings, or drop-in class(es) bookings.
If you set up single code promotions or multiple coupon code promotions in Marketing>Promotions, you can set if the promotion is applicable to full courses and late enrollments and/or to drop-in class(es) bookings.