If your website is built using Google My Business Website Builder, Google My Business Websites do not allow custom HTML code into the website. Therefore you can only add a link to your Bookeo standalone booking page.
Want to integrate with Reserve with Google? Click here
Want to add yout Bookeo booking page to your Google My Business listing? Click here
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set to use the Bookeo standalone booking page in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Add a link to your standalone booking page in your Google My Business Website
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  dropdown menu, select the option use Bookeo's site
1. In your Google My Business account, click on Website 
2. Go to the page where you want to add the link to your booking page. Select the Button label, for example, Make Appointment 
3. In the Appointment links , paste the URL of your booking page, that you can find in your Bookeo account in Marketing>Booking button and links.
4. Save the change and Publish the website.