We are thrilled to announce a new dashboard interface for Bookeo! The design of the dashboard interface has been enhanced. In addition, new customizable color themes, features and functionalities have been added.
This article provides a detailed list and overview of the new features and functionalities.
In this article:
- Design changes
- Dashboard calendar
- Customers section
- How to switch to the new dashboard interface
- When will the old dashboard interface be discontinued?
- Look & feel. The look & feel of the new dashboard interface has been modernized.
- Theme colors. Predefined color themes are now available, including a dark theme. Account users can set their own preferred theme for the dashboard, since this feature is user-specific.
- Buttons & Icons. Buttons and icons are more modern.
- Larger calendar. The calendar page has been enhanced to show a larger, almost full-screen calendar.
- Display of appointments, personal lessons, and open schedule tours bookings. Appointments, personal lessons, and open schedule tours bookings now show in full color to make it even easier to identify the service booked at a glance.
- New secret link icon. If a game/tour/class can only be booked by customers with a secret link, a new padlock icon now shows.
- Participants number selector. Controls to input people numbers are now easier to use and provide more visual clues about allowed values.
Mobile Dashboard calendar
- New calendar icon. When you access your dashboard from a mobile device, a new calendar icon will now show, to let you easily select the date you want to display.
- Color coding for classes/tours/workshop types. A new color-coded icon lets you easily identify the type of class/tour - for example, a regular class/tour or an event. Depending on the account type you are using, this displays:
- In Bookeo Appointments, in Settings>workshops
- in Bookeo Classes and Courses, in Settings>Classes, courses, events
- in Bookeo Tours and Activities, in Settings>Tours/activities
- New Accept/Deny setting. If you have enabled the accept/deny feature, you can set if, when saving a booking that uses accept/deny, you want to ask whether to accept the booking, or to accept it automatically.
- Customer profile and search. If a profile image has not been uploaded for a customer, initials in a colored circle will now display for the customer's profile. This will make it faster and easier to search for a customer profile.
- New filters for reports. New in-built date ranges filters - such as today, this week, last month - make it easier than ever to generate the reports you need.
How to switch to the new dashboard interface
To switch to the new dashboard interface, in your account
1. At the top-right corner of the screen, click on account
2. Click on Your preferences
3. From the User interface dropdown menu, select new
4. From the Color theme dropdown menu, select your preferred theme
You can change color theme or switch back to the old interface at any time.
When will the old dashboard interface be discontinued?
On February 15 2022 the old dashboard interface will be discountinued, and the new interface will become the default for every user.