The booking mode showing upcoming classes on your booking page automatically displays classes organized under tabs. Classes can also be further filtered by category.
In this article:
The widget will automatically display a Tab for each type of class set up in the account
The widget can show up to 4 tabs:
- Classes: this tab will show all upcoming regular classes, drop-in classes, courses and special events, for one week at a time. The tab displays on the booking page only if you offer at least one regular class or a course with drop-in classes
- Courses: this tab will show all future courses
- Special events: this tab will show all future special events
- Personal lessons: this tab will show all the types of personal lessons offered
The names of the tabs can be customized in Settings>Classes, courses, events, in the Name and Other names sections. Click here for more information.
How to identify the type of class
In Settings>Classes, courses, events, color-coded icons let you easily identify the type of class set up.
If you have organized your classes into categories, they will show:
- in the FILTERS section of the widget for regular classes, courses, and events. Filters can be hidden or visible by default.
- on the widget page for personal lessons. Categories will show in different ways depending on the booking page layout you select in Settings>Colors and Styles, in the Layout section. Click here for more information.