Bookeo lets you ask customers to rate their experience and leave a review or feedback message with comments and suggestions. You can customize the review request email that will be sent to your customers. Click here for more information.
Bookeo notifies you of every new review you receive, and you can select if you want to publish the reviews:
- at the bottom of your booking page, or
- on another website page using the Customer Reviews Widget.
In this article:
- Publish reviews on your booking page
- Select which customer details you want to show for your reviews
- Customer reviews notification and selection
- View all reviews
Publish reviews on your booking page
Reviews can help prospects decide if your business is the right fit for them and encourage them to try out your service - showing reviews on your booking page can help you increase your conversion rates.
If you want to publish reviews on your booking page:
1. Go to Marketing>Reviews
2. Click on Settings
3. In the Reviews in booking page section, tick the checkbox Show reviews in booking page .
The Summary of the review will be displayed on your booking page. Customers will be able to click on a link to read the full review.
- Bookeo will only show reviews that you have marked as 'published'.
- If you allow customers to select the booking interface language when making a booking, Bookeo will only show reviews that are written in the language selected.
Select which customer details you want to show for your reviews
In the Privacy  section, tick the customer details you want to show about the customer who left a review.
When a customer writes a review, you are immediately notified on your Bookeo home page.
When you click on the review notification on your Bookeo home page, you will see all its details: customer, booking number, date, rating, comment, etc.
1. Tick the Published  checkbox if you want to publish the review.
2. In the Summary field, click on the Change  button and use the mouse to select the text to be published (no longer than 50 characters). The selected text will be shown in the Summary  field. The Summary is the section of the review that will be displayed on your booking pages and in the Customer Reviews Widget - customers will be able to click on a link to read the full review.
3. From the Language  drop-down menu, select the language of the review. This feature is useful if your booking page is translated into multiple languages, and, for example, you want to show Reviews in Spanish on your booking page in Spanish.
You can see all the reviews you have received and manage them at once.
1. Go to Marketing>Reviews
2. Click on Manage Reviews
3. Published reviews are marked with , while unpublished reviews are marked with .
You can click on a review to view its details and manage it.