If you want to let customers make multiple bookings in one transaction, you can enable Bookeo's booking cart feature.
1. Go to Settings>Booking Preferences
2. Go to the Booking cart section
3. Tick the Enable Allow customers to make multiple bookings in the same transaction checkbox.
4. Tick the Review page  checkbox if you want to show an intermediate cart review page, showing all the bookings added to the booking cart. You can see an example of a booking cart Review page below.
If you want to skip this page, please do not tick the Review page  checkbox.
Example of booking cart Review page
5. In the Checkout  field, you can also customize the wording shown on the button that customers need to click to checkout, in English and in other languages. Simply select a language from the scroll down menu, input the word you want to show on the button and click OK.
6. In the Add another booking  field, you can customize the label of the button that customers need to click to add another booking.
- At checkout, customers are shown details of their bookings together with a price breakdown for each booking.
- A unique booking number is assigned to each booking