You can automatically send a Thank you email to your customers after their visit.
In this article:
- Step 1. Set if and when you want to send the Thank you email
- Step 2. Customize the Thank you email
- Step 3. Ask customers to leave a review
- What happens if I change the settings of the Thank you email?
To set up the Thank you email
1. Go to Settings>Thank you email
- never send the Thank you email, select Do not send a thank you email
- send the Thank you email only after the customers' first visit (default settings in all Bookeo accounts), select Send a thank you email, but only on the customer's first visit
- send the Thank you email after each visit, select Send a thank you email, after every visit
3. In the Time section, you can also set how long after the end of your customers' visit, you want Bookeo to automatically send them the Thank you email.
CoursesIn a Bookeo Classes and Courses account, the thank you email is sent:
You can customize the Thank you email:
- add your logo and business details
- type a customized message for your customers. You can also type the message in one of the languages supported by Bookeo. Click on the arrow next to "English" or your default language, select the specific language and type the message. Repeat for the other languages.
- If you want to automatically include the Name and surname of your customers, you will have to insert the following variables in the text of the email: name: %FIRSTNAME%, surname: %LASTNAME%.
With the Thank you email you can also ask customers to leave a review. In the Reviews link section, you can set to ask customers to leave a review
on Bookeo, so that you can publish it on your website. In this case, tick the Review button checkbox. Customers will be asked to rate your service, as shown below:
on Google: tick the Google checkbox and input the link to leave a review on your Business Profile in Google Maps and Search. You can get the link following Google's instructions here
- on Tripadvisor (only available for Bookeo Tours and Activities accounts): tick the Tripadvisor checkbox and input the link to leave a review on your Tripadvisor Profile. To get the link, visit your business profile on Tripadvisor, click on the Review link. A new browser tab will open. Copy the URL of the new page and paste it into Bookeo
another 3rd party site you can include a link to the site where you want your customers to leave a review in the text of the Thank you email.
Changes to the timing of thank you emails are not applied to existing bookings, to avoid conflicts and duplicate thank you emails.
Changes to the text of the thank you email will apply to any email sent after the change.