You can embed Bookeo as a widget directly into your website (or websites, for example, your website and your blog), so the web address that customers see will be that of your website.
Example of embedded Bookeo widget
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, go to Settings>Website Integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select embed a widget in my website. [This will open new options on the page]
3. In the Widget section #1, copy the widget HTML code line that appears 
Step 2 - Set up the integration in your website
1. Paste the widget code at Step 1 - Point 3 in your website page, in the position where you want the widget to appear. Please Refer to the "Help" section in your HTML editor to find specific instructions on how to paste HTML code or create a link in your web page.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In the Widget section #2 , paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget (the booking page in your website)
2. Click on the Test booking button to see the integration
3. If you are happy with the integration, click Ok to save the changes. If you are not happy, make the necessary changes and test the integration again.
The widget can be embedded into any HTML website. You can find tutorials on the integration into Website builders such as Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace here.