You can embed Bookeo as a widget directly into your website (or websites, for example, your website and your blog), so the web address that customers see will be that of your website.
Example of embedded Bookeo widget
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in your website
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
5. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in your website
1. Paste the widget code at Step 1 - Point 3 in your website page, in the position where you want the widget to appear. Please Refer to the "Help" section in your HTML editor to find specific instructions on how to paste HTML code or create a link in your web page.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In the Widget section #2 , paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget (the booking page in your website)
2. Click on the Test booking button to see the integration
3. If you are happy with the integration, click Ok to save the changes. If you are not happy, make the necessary changes and test the integration again.
The widget can be embedded into any HTML website. You can find tutorials on the integration into Website builders such as Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace here.