With Bookeo, you can set:
- a language for your back-end (currently available in 5 languages)
- a default language and language selection for your booking page, from the over 35 languages supported by Bookeo.
1. Go to Settings>Regional Settings
2. From the Your language  scroll down menu, select the language for your back-end.
3. From the Your customers' language  scroll down menu, select the default language for your booking page. It can be different from the language you selected for your back-end.
4. Tick the Allow customers to change language checkbox if you want to allow language selection in your booking page.
5. From the scroll down menu Allowed languages , select if you want to enable:
- all languages, or
- select the languages that be selected by customers
NoteIf a translation has been set in the language selected, it will show, otherwise Bookeo will show the text in your default language. Click here to see this feature live.