There is nothing for the merchant, or Bookeo, to do in order to enable PayPal Credit. It all depends on the credit of the consumer.
With PayPal Credit - formerly known as PayPal Bill Me Later - consumers get the flexibility to pay in full or spread out their payments over time.
When a consumer checks out through PayPal Standard and they select to pay with their PayPal account, PayPal Credit will be offered to those consumers that are “qualified”. The same will happen on PayPal Payments Pro if the consumer chooses to pay with their PayPal account and they're qualified. Basically, PayPal offers PayPal Credit to consumers that have good credit.
Articles in this section
- Integration with PayPal Products - Overview
- Integration with PayPal Payment Standard (also accepts credit cards)
- Integration with Braintree
- Integration with PayPal Payments Pro
- Integration with PayPal Payflow Pro
- How to search for a payment record in PayPal
- How to set the correct character encoding in PayPal
- Do you support PayPal Credit, formerly known as PayPal Bill me Later?
- Is it possible to show more information about the booking on PayPal?