You can easily turn any service/class/activity into an online service/class/activity via our Zoom integration. With the Zoom integration, when you receive a booking for a service/class/activity offered online, Bookeo will automatically create a Zoom meeting that will show on your Bookeo and Zoom dashboard, and a meeting link will be included in the booking confirmation and reminder emails sent to customers.
In this article:
- Set up the integration with Zoom
- Link Bookeo resources to Zoom users
- Set which services/classes/activities are offered online via Zoom
- How the integration works for account users
- Zoom meetings on your Bookeo Calendar
- Zoom meetings created by Bookeo on your Zoom dashboard
- Zoom meetings on your Bookeo Calendar
- How the integration works for customers
- Zoom Personal Meeting ID
- Disabling the integration with Zoom
Set up the integration with Zoom
In your Bookeo account:
1. Go to Settings>Integrations
2. Click on Zoom
3. Tick the Enable integration with Zoom  checkbox.
4. If you already have an account with Zoom:
- Click on the Connect to Zoom  button
- You will be redirected to the Zoom sign-in page. Sign in with your Zoom account credentials
- Authorize Bookeo to access your Zoom account by clicking on the Authorize button
- You will be redirected back to your Bookeo dashboard, showing the Zoom integration settings page
- Proceed to Link Bookeo resources to Zoom users
If you do not already have an account with Zoom:
- Click on the Sign up for a Zoom account 
- Follow the steps to set up a Zoom account, then go back to your Bookeo dashboard and click on the Connect to Zoom  button. Then follow the steps described above.
Disable "Use Personal Meeting ID (PMI) when scheduling a meeting" in ZoomMake sure that "Use Personal Meeting ID (PMI) when scheduling a meeting" is not enabled in your Zoom account, in Settings>Security, otherwise, Zoom will use personal meeting IDs instead of the generated, specific links generated via the integration with Bookeo.
Link Bookeo resources to Zoom users
In Bookeo each service/class/activity is run by a resource. This is typically the teacher/instructor. In Zoom, every staff member that is able to host meetings is a user in your Zoom account. Therefore to ensure that meetings are scheduled for the correct user, you need to link your teachers in Bookeo to your users in Zoom. This can be done on the page Settings>Integrations>Zoom.
In the example above, any online class run by the Bookeo resource "Jane Doe"  will correspond to a meeting scheduled for the Zoom user "Jane Doe" .
Make sure to confirm the settings by clicking on the OK button.
Alternative: multiple teachers in Bookeo, one Zoom user
Sometimes you may have a Zoom account with only one Zoom user. It is possible to link Bookeo to Zoom even if you have multiple teachers in Bookeo. Keep in mind however that Zoom will not allow multiple meetings at the same time for the same Zoom user.
In this scenario you need to:
- in Settings>Resources, create a new type of resource called "Zoom user", with one resource in it ("Zoom user 1", or even better use the same name as your Zoom user account).
- in the settings page of the type of resource, make sure to enable it for the classes/activities which you run via Zoom
- if group classes/courses/activities, edit the schedule and roster your resource "Zoom user 1" to all your online classes
This way although each class can have a different teacher, they will all use the same Zoom user, and you can link that to Zoom in Settings>Integrations>Zoom.
Set which services/classes/activities are offered online via Zoom
1. You will have to set which services/classes/activities are offered online via Zoom, so that Bookeo will automatically create a Zoom meeting when a booking is created for the specific service/class/activity.
- In Bookeo Appointments, for
- your services, go to Settings>Services offered and additional options. Click on a service
- your Workshops, go to Settings>Workshops. Click on a workshop.
- In Bookeo Classes and Courses: go to Settings>Classes, courses, events. Click on a class.
- In Bookeo Tours and Activities: go to Settings>Tours/activities. Click on a tour/activity.
2. In the General tab, in the Online meeting section, tick the Online meeting  checkbox
4. Repeat for any other service/class/activity offered online via Zoom
For classes, tours, and workshops, a Zoom link will be generated only for slots for which a resource linked to a Zoom user is assigned to the class/tour/workshop schedule, in the Schedule tab. For step by step instructions on how to assign a resource to the schedule, please click on the type of account you are using to be redirected to the specific tutorial for the account type:
|Bookeo Classes and Courses
|Bookeo Tours and Activities
How the integration works for account users
When customers make a booking online, or when account users create a booking from your Bookeo Calendar for a service/class/activity offered online via Zoom, Bookeo will automatically create a meeting in Zoom. The meeting will be created for the Zoom user that is linked to the resource booked. If there is no Zoom user linked to the resource, no meeting will be created.
Zoom meetings on your Bookeo Calendar
If you click on a class/activity offered online via Zoom, you will see the Zoom meeting ID in the Meeting  section.
The Zoom meeting ID will also show in the Meeting  section of bookings for a class/activity offered online via Zoom, and of bookings for services/personal lessons/open schedule tours.
Zoom integration and the accept/deny feature
If you use the accept/deny feature, a Zoom meeting will be automatically created by Bookeo:
- when the booking for the service/personal lesson/open schedule tour is confirmed
- when there is at least one confirmed booking for the class/activity.
What happens if you change the resource assigned to a service/class/activity offered online, when there are already confirmed bookings
If you already have confirmed bookings for a service/class/activity offered online, and assign a new resource, Bookeo will automatically delete the first Zoom meeting created and will also create a new Zoom meeting for the resource newly assigned to the service/class/activity.
- delete the meeting created in Jane's Zoom account, and
- create a new meeting in Sam's account, and
- show the new Zoom meeting ID in the Bookeo dashboard. You may need to resend the booking confirmation email to your customer with the new Zoom meeting ID, or send an email to all the participants in the class/activity with the new Zoom ID.
Zoom integration and recurring appointments and courses
For recurring appointments and courses, Bookeo will create:
- a unique Zoom meeting for each appointment, and
- a unique Zoom meeting for each class in the course.
Live stream your service/class/activity
When you are ready to start live streaming your service/class/activity, click on the Launch  link or on the Launch  button to start the Zoom meeting.
Zoom meetings created by Bookeo on your Zoom dashboard
You can also see all the Zoom meetings created by Bookeo in your Zoom dashboard. For classes/activities, the name of the class/activity  will show in Zoom.
For services/personal lessons/open schedule tours, the customer's name and booking number  will show in Zoom.
If a booking for a service/class/activity offered online is:
- rescheduled in Bookeo, its Zoom meeting will also be automatically rescheduled
- deleted in Bookeo, its Zoom meeting will also be automatically deleted.
How the integration works for customers
The Zoom meeting ID  will be included in the booking confirmation and reminder emails sent to customers.
Customers can click on the Launch  link to start the Zoom meeting.
Zoom Personal Meeting ID
Zoom allows you to use two types of meeting ID/link for your meeting. One is an auto-generated id/link, different for each meeting, and one is a fixed "Personal Meeting ID", which remains the same for all meetings.
In order for the integration to work correctly, auto-generated id/links must be used for your meetings.
This is default setting in Zoom, but we recommend verifying the setting in your Zoom Profile page.
Disabling the integration with Zoom
You can disable the integration with your Zoom account at any time. In your Bookeo account:
1. Go to Settings>Integrations
2. Click on Zoom
3. Untick the Enable integration with Zoom checkbox.
4. Click OK to save
Once the integration is disabled, no new meetings will be created/updated in Zoom by Bookeo. Existing meetings will not be deleted from Zoom. Disabling the integration with Zoom does not cancel/terminate your Zoom account.