New interfaceSome of the settings explained in this article are available exclusively with the new UI. Click here for more information
If you offer events and workshops where customers select a date based on the event theme offered on a specific date - for example, if you offer painting workshops and teach a different painting technique every week - you can:
- upload a specific thumbnail image, icon, or illustration  for every event date.
- set a specific name  for every event date
that will show on the booking page and at checkout.
1. To set the specific event date name and thumbnail:
- In Bookeo Appointments go to Settings>Workshops. Select a workshop set up as an event
- In Bookeo Classes and Courses: go to Settings>Classes, courses, events. Select an event
- In Bookeo Tours and Activities: go to Settings>Tours/activities. Select a special event
2. In the Schedule tab, in the Events section, click on an event date or click on the New button to set up a new event and fill in all the required fields
3. In the Title  field, input the name of the event for the specific date
4. Click on the Upload  button to upload a thumbnail