For service appointments, personal lessons, open schedule tours, and classes/tours/workshops if you are using the booking mode where customers pick a class/tour/workshop first, then a date and time, Bookeo offers several content display options for the page where customers select a date and time for their booking.
Preview the time selection page layoutClicking Save on any change you make to the time selection page layout updates your booking page immediately.
You can preview any changes you make to your booking page time selection page layout without saving your settings by clicking on the Test booking button. When you are happy with the look and feel of your booking page, click on the Save button.
In this article:
Customize the time selection page layout
To customize the time selection page layout:
1. Go to Settings>Colors and styles
2. In the Item section, from the Individual time selection page layout dropdown menu, select one of the possible layouts:
|full-length description on the left side, inputs on the right side
|tabbed description on the left side, inputs on the right side
inputs at the top, description at the bottom
You can also set if you want to show the People categories' price in the time selection page. Click here for more information.
The timeslot picker shows available times for booking and additional information depending on your account settings.
For classes/tours/workshops, the timeslot picker will display as a button showing available times, or if you also show the number of available seats and/or the price.
The timeslot picker will display as a bigger button if you set to show your resources to your customers, regardless of display settings for the number of available seats and/or the price.
Timeslot picker components
- The number of available seats shows if in Settings>Booking preferences, in the Show available section, the Show available: Show the number of seats available checkbox is ticked
- The price shows if in Settings>Booking preferences, in the Show price section, always is selected
- Resources show if in Settings>Resources, in the resource type settings, in the Show to customers section, the checkbox Show this type of resource to customers is ticked.