New interfaceSome of the settings explained in this article are available exclusively with the new UI. Click here for more information
If you use the booking mode to show upcoming classes/tours/workshops on your booking page, you can upload thumbnail images, icons, or illustrations that will show on the main booking page next to your class/tour/workshop name.
If you upload thumbnails, they will also display at checkout.
You can see a few examples below:
Thumbnail icons on the booking page
Thumbnail pictures on the booking page
Thumbnail icons at checkout
For events, you can also upload specific images for every event date. Click here for more information
1. To upload Classes/Courses, Regular tours, and Workshops thumbnails:
- In Bookeo Appointments, go to Settings>Workshops. Select a workshop.
- In Bookeo Classes and Courses: go to Settings>Classes, courses, events. Select a class or course.
- In Bookeo Tours and Activities: go to Settings>Tours/activities. Select a tour/game.
2. In the General tab, Thumbnail section, click on the Upload button to upload the image, icon or illustration