Prepaid packages are groups of services, lessons, tours that customers purchase in advance. For example a package of 10 Yoga classes, or 5 Massages.
Customers purchase a package first, and that gives them a certain number of prepaid credits, for example, 10 credits to book 10 Yoga classes. Prepaid credits are automatically used by Bookeo for future bookings.
When all the prepaid credits have been used (i.e. after the customer has booked 10 Yoga classes), customers will be required to pay for their bookings.
In this article:
1. Go to Marketing>Prepaid Packages
2. Click on the New Package button
3. In the General section, input Name  and Description  of the prepaid package
4. In the Product code field you can input a unique tracking code or use the automatically generated product code.
5. In the Services/Classes/Tours section, you should tick the services that can be booked using the prepaid credits. A prepaid package can cover multiple services. For instance, you can offer a package that is valid for 5 lessons of Yoga Beginners or Yoga General. Customers can use it, for example, to book for 3 Yoga Beginners and 2 Yoga General lessons.
6. In the Courses section, you can set if the prepaid credits can be used for full course and late enrollment bookings or for drop-in class bookings.
Courses booking modes
If you offer courses where a single booking is created for all the classes booked, you will have to select the prepaid package is applicable to bookings for a full course or late enrollments. If you set that the prepaid package is applicable to bookings for a drop-in class, the prepaid package will not be applicable to full course or late enrollments bookings for this course.
If you offer courses where one booking is created for each class booked, you will have to select the prepaid package is applicable to bookings for a drop-in class. The system will use one credit for each class booking. Credits will be also applicable to late enrollments. If you set that the prepaid package is applicable to bookings for a full course or late enrollments, the prepaid package will not be applicable to bookings for this course.
7. In the Conditions section you can set:
- the number of visits that can be booked using the prepaid credits, in the How many times drop-down menu. If customers can book unlimited visits, you should select unlimited
- the people category: from the Person category drop-down menu, select if the booking must be for a specific category of person (any, adult, child...)
- the validity of the package: in the Validity term drop-down menu. You can select "unlimited" if the package will never expire. For example, you can package 10 classes prepaid, or unlimited classes for one month.
9. In the Price section:
- Set the Price of the prepaid package
- Select the Taxes applying to the prepaid package
10. In the Refund policy section, tick the Refund checkbox if you want to refund the prepaid credit if the customer cancels the booking at least some time in advance. From the drop-down menu, select how far in advance a customer can cancel the booking for the credit to be refunded.
11. In the Visibility section, from the Visibility dropdown menu, you can select who can see and purchase the prepaid package
- anyone: select this package can be purchased by anyone
- Members only: select this package can only be purchased by members
- Bookeo account users only: select hide to all customers: select only I and authorized users can give credits for this package
Once prepaid packages are enabled in your Bookeo account, a Prepaid icon will show in the Launch bar at the top of the booking page. Customers can click on that icon to see available prepaid packages and purchase them.
Prepaid packages can also be purchased:
- from the customer area
- from the link provided in Marketing>Prepaid Packages on your website
- from a direct widget for the purchase of the prepaid package on a page of your website. Click here to see an example. Your widget code would be similar to:
Simply replace ABCDE123456789 with your account GUID.
The account GUID (alphanumeric ID) can be found in Settings>Website integration, In the Widget section #1 between ?a and '>