Prepaid packages are groups of services, lessons, tours that customers can purchase in advance, usually at discounted prices (for instance a package of 10 Guitar lessons, or 5 Hair cuts).
Bookings with one participantPrepaid credits can be used to pay for a booking only if the booking is for one participant. If there are multiple participants in a booking, prepaid credits will not be used.
In this article:
- How prepaid packages work
- How customers can purchase prepaid packages
- How customers can use prepaid credits when making a booking
- Prepaid packages reports
How prepaid packages work
Customers purchase a package first, and that gives them a certain number of "credits", for example, 5 credits to book 5 haircuts. When customers book a haircut, Bookeo will automatically use one of their credits.
After all the credits have been used (i.e. after the customer has booked 5 hair cuts), customers will have to pay again for a hair cut.
With prepaid packages:
- You can select the number and type of services/classes/activities offered in the package. One prepaid package can cover multiple services/activities at the same time. For instance, you can offer a package that is valid for 5 hair cuts or colorings. The customer then can use it, for example, for 3 hair cuts and 2 colorings.
- You can set a validity and expiry date of the package
- You can set that the prepaid package can be purchased by any customers, by members only or you can hide it from customers, and keep it for internal use only.
How customers can purchase prepaid packages
You can also include the Prepaid Package link provided in Marketing>Prepaid packages in the description text of your class, to inform customers about discounted packages.
If you sell prepaid packages in-store, you can manually assign prepaid credits to a customer.
How customers can use prepaid credits when making a booking
If customers have prepaid credits, they will be automatically used by Bookeo when customers book online, if the customer signs in as a returning customer.
If you create a booking from your dashboard calendar, if you use the autocomplete function to select the customer, the system will apply valid credits to the booking.
Prepaid packages reports
In Marketing>Reports>Prepaid Packages, you can generate a report of used/unused, and expired/valid prepaid credits. Click here to learn more
In Marketing>Reports>Payments, you can generate a report of payments received within a specific timeframe, and the report will include payments made to purchase prepaid credits online.