With Bookeo, you can accept online bookings 24/7 from your website and from your Facebook page, in two different ways - you can use either method or both if you wish:
- the Facebook Book Now call-to-action button: when customers click on the button, they will be redirected to your booking page. Facebook offers
- the Bookeo's Facebook app: customers can make bookings directly from your Facebook page when visiting it from a pc or mac. Facebook offers this feature only to Facebook Pages with 2000 or more likes. Facebook does not allow external apps on mobile devices, therefore the Bookeo app will not show on your Facebook page when customers visit it using a mobile device. Click here to see a live example of the integration into a Facebook page.
Book Now call-to-action button for web browser
You'll need to be the Facebook page admin, editor, moderator or advertiser to add a call to action for web browser to your Facebook Page:
1. Click + Add a Button  below your Page's cover photo
2. From the Choose a button dropdown menu, select Book Now .
3. In the Website  section input the URL of your Bookeo Booking page, that you can find in your Bookeo account, in Marketing>Booking button and links.
4. Click Create
Book Now call-to-action button for the Facebook mobile app
You'll need to be the Facebook page admin, editor, moderator or advertiser to add a call to action for the Facebook mobile app:
1. On your mobile device, click on the Facebook app
2. Click on the ☰  Hamburger menu. Click on the Page where you want to add the BOOK NOW button. If the page does not show on the next screen, click on Pages, then select the Business page.
3. Click on the ADD A BUTTON  button
4. Click on Book now 
5. Click on LINK ANOTHER TOOL 
6. Click on Connect to website 
7. Input the URL  of your booking page, as it shows in your Bookeo account, in Marketing>Booking button and links. Then click on SAVE 
9. Refresh the page to see the BOOK NOW  button
You can link Bookeo to your Facebook business page, not to your Facebook personal page.
1. Log into your Facebook personal account, not as your business/page.
2. In a separate tab of your browser, log into your Bookeo account
3. Go to Settings>Integrations
4. Click on Facebook
5. Click on the link provided under set up instructions
6. You will be asked if you want to add Bookeo to your Facebook page.
Click on Add Bookeo to finalize the integration.
If you have multiple pages, Facebook will ask you to select which page you want to install your app into.
7. Once you confirm, your Facebook page will load, and a new Book now icon with the Bookeo logo will show.
8. Click on the Book now icon
9. A Bookeo login screen will appear. Input your Bookeo username and password, and click on Sign in.
10. After you sign in, customers will be able to book directly from your business Facebook page by clicking on the Book now button on the right end side of your timeline.