Bookeo can automatically send an email to customers who abandoned the booking process but did input their email address before leaving. In this way, you can engage people who have questions or doubts and convert the lead into a new customer and a new booking.
In this article:
1. Go to Marketing>Remarketing
2. Tick the Send remarketing email  checkbox
3. From the Delay  scroll down menu, select when you want to send the email (after the prospect customer abandoned the booking process)
4. In the Subject  field, type the subject of the email
5. In the Message  field, type your message. You can use the buttons to insert name and surname of the customer, a link to your booking page and to a promotion.
The link to your booking page will automatically include a source tracking code, that will allow you to see how many new bookings you receive from the remarketing campaign. Click here for more information
6. Click OK
It's easy to see how successful your remarketing campaign is.
1. Go to Marketing>Statistics and Charts
2. In the Current month tab, in the Remarketing section, you will see how many remarketing emails were sent by Bookeo, how many converted to bookings and the conversion rate.
3. In the History tab, in the Remarketing section, you can compare how many remarketing emails were sent by Bookeo, how many converted to bookings and the conversion rate between selected months.
The remarketing email will be sent to new customers only. It will not be sent if the customer input an email address that is already in your Customers database in Bookeo.