Once you have set up Viral Marketing in Bookeo customers will be able to share their booking on Facebook from the booking confirmation page or from the booking confirmation email.
In this article:
- Sharing a booking on Facebook
- What happens when friends click on the link
- What happens when friends make a booking
Sharing a booking on Facebook
When customers click on the Post on Facebook button, a Share on Facebook pop-up window will open. Customers can type a message in the Say something about this  section, and click on the X  icon to remove the suggested message body, pre-set by Bookeo saying "I am going to (Business Name) on ... date/time".
Friends of this customer can click on the referral link published with the post to be redirected to your booking page, where:
- a special message will appear (if set in Viral marketing>Message to friends that join) and
- a promotion will be applied (if set in Viral marketing>Promotion to friends that join)
When the friend makes a booking, a credit will be automatically given to the original customer that posted his booking on Facebook (if set in Viral Marketing>Reward to customer).
The credit will show in the Credit history tab of the customer.
A note will show in the Notes tab of the booking about the referral.