You can accept late-enrollments for courses after the course has already started.
In this article:
Enable late online enrollments for a course
1. Go to Settings>Classes, courses, events
2. Click on the course
3. Go to the Schedule tab
4. In the Late enrollment section:
tick the Late enrollment checkbox 
in Enrollment limit , select up to when - how many classes after the course has started - customers can enroll online
Drop-in bookingsYou can also accept drop-in class bookings for your courses.
Set specific prices for late enrollments
If you use the course booking mode where one booking is created for each class booked, the price for late enrollments is the dropin classes price.
If you use the course booking mode where a single booking is created for all the classes booked, you can select if you want to:
- apply the full price of the course to late enrollments, or
- set a pro-rated price depending on the number of classes booked.
1. Go to the Price tab of the course
2. In the Late enrollment section , you can set to apply:
a. the full price of the course to late enrollments
simply select apply full price from the scroll down menu. This is the default setting
b. a pro-rated price depending on the number of classes booked
simply select apply the price of a single class, multiplied by the number of classes booked
3. In the Standard price (single class) section , you can then set the pro-rated price per class, for each people category or per booking. For example if you set a price of $10/adult/class and a customer enrolls for 5 classes, Bookeo will charge $50 ($10/adult/class X 5 classes).
4. In the Special prices (single class)section , you can set special prices applying to late enrollments. Click here for more information on how to set up special prices.
5. In the Taxes (single class) section , you can set which taxes apply to the late enrollments. Click here for more information