You can accept late-enrollments for courses after the course has already started.
In this article:
1. Go to Settings>Classes, courses, events
2. Click on the course
3. Go to the Schedule tab
4. In the Late enrollment section:
tick the Late enrollment checkbox 
in Enrollment limit , select up to when - how many classes after the course has started - customers can enroll online
Drop-in bookingsYou can also accept drop-in class bookings for your courses.
You can apply the full price of the course to late enrollments, or set a pro-rated price depending on the number of classes booked.
1. Go to the Price tab of the course
2. In the Late enrollment section , you can set to apply:
a. the full price of the course to late enrollments
simply select apply full price from the scroll down menu. This is the default setting
b. a pro-rated price depending on the number of classes booked
simply select apply the price of a single class, multiplied by the number of classes booked
3. In the Standard price (single class) section , you can then set the pro-rated price per class, for each people category or per booking. For example if you set a price of $10/adult/class and a customer enrolls for 5 classes, Bookeo will charge $50 ($10/adult/class X 5 classes).
4. In the Special prices (single class)section , you can set special prices applying to late enrollments. Click here for more information on how to set up special prices.
5. In the Taxes (single class) section , you can set which taxes apply to the late enrollments. Click here for more information