Bookeo lets you offer your customers a private area where they can:
- manage their profile
- manage their bookings
- manage their membership
- view and buy prepaid packages
- purchase generic and specific gift vouchers
- view their existing money credits
In this article:
- Enable the customer area
- Where customers can log into the customer area
Enable the customer area
To enable your customer area:
1. Go to Marketing>Customer area
2. Tick the checkbox Enable customer area
Where customers can log into the customer area
At the start of the booking process, Bookeo will show a launch bar at the top of the booking widget, where customers can Sign in  as returning customers.
If the customer area is enabled in your account, after customers sign in using the Sign in button, the button will show the Your account  label. Customers can click on it to access the customer area.
Integrate the Customer area links or widgets into your website
In Marketing>Customer area, in the Sign in and Sign up sections, you can find links and widget codes for the customer area Sign up and Sign in.