These instructions refer to the integration with Google Analytics 4. To find out the difference between Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics, and to learn which version of Analytics to use, please see this article.
In this article:
- 1. Install the Google Analytics tracking code on your website
- 2. Enable the Google Analytics 4 integration in your Bookeo account
- 3. Enable the website integration in your Bookeo account
- 4. Link Google Analytics 4 with Google Ads
- 5. Set up goals in Google Analytics
Install the Google Analytics tracking code on all the pages of your website, following Google's instructions here
1. Log into your Bookeo account (as owner or manager of the account)
2. Click on Marketing>Conversion tracking and analytics
3. In the Google Analytics 4 section, tick the checkbox Enable integration with Google Analytics 4 
4. Input your Google Universal Analytics 4 Measurement ID . Click here for information on where to get your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID .
In Bookeo, make sure to enable the website integration (via the widget or plugin) in Settings>Website integration. Click here for more information on the website integration.
Thanks to the website integration, Google Analytics can track a customer's browsing session even as he or she moves from your website to your booking page.
That's it! Your traffic will now start being tracked automatically by Bookeo, and you can view it even in real-time in your Google Analytics console.
(Note: Google Ads was formerly known as Google Adwords).
Once you have integrated Bookeo with Google Analytics 4, you can also link Google Analytics 4 with Google Ads.
1. You must first create a conversion in your Google Ads dashboard. Click here for more information (Please make sure that at Step 1: Create a conversion action, #8 you select the option Use different values for each conversion)
2. Obtain two parameters: Conversion ID and Conversion label. To get these values from the Google Ads dashboard:
- Under Tools , click on Measurement , then on Conversions 
- Click on the name of the Conversion you want to use.
- Click on Tag set-up , then select Use Tag Manager 
- Here you will find the Conversion ID  and Conversion label 
10. On a separate browser tab, log into your Bookeo account (as owner or manager of the account)
11. Click on Marketing>Conversion tracking and analytics
12. In the Google Ads section, tick the checkbox Enable integration with Google Ads 
13. Input the Conversion ID  and Conversion label  shown on our Google Ads dashboard
You can optionally set up "goals" in Analytics, to track when specific events occur. The most common goal to track from Bookeo is when a customer has completed a booking. In this case, simply set up a "destination" goal, with the Destination field set to /bookeo/booking-confirmed
To see a list of all URLs that Bookeo can pass to Analytics, see this article.