HubSpot’s CRM platform has all the tools you need for marketing, sales, content management, and customer service. With Bookeo and HubSpot, you can easily sync new and historical customer data without manual entry or messy, time-consuming imports.
You can personalize the synchronization by making the sync go two-way or one-way, applying filters, and customizing the field mapping. You can see an overview of the integration in the HubSpot marketplace here.
Set up the integration with HubSpot
To set up the integration with HubSpot:
1. Log into your HubSpot account
2. Click on the Marketplace icon and search for Bookeo, or click on this link
3. Click on the Install App button. A pop-up window will open. Click on the Install App button
4. For security reasons, you will be re-directed to the Bookeo sign-in page. Sign in with your Bookeo username and password
5. You will have to authorize HubSpot to access your Bookeo account data.
6. Tick the:
- I agree to grant the above permissions to "sync.hubspot.com"  checkbox in the Permissions section
- I agree  checkbox in the Third Party application section
7. Click on the Authorize  button
8. A HubSpot pop-up window will show. Click on the Set up sync button to set up the integration. Follow the steps to set up the integration. You can learn more in the HubSpot tutorial here
Note: The integration does not sync details of individual participants in multi-person