Embedding Bookeo in your Square Online website is very easy.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in your Square Online website
- Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings> Website integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in your Square Online website
1. In Square Online, create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings"
2. Open the page in Square Online, click on the + Add section  button
3. Select <> Embed code 
4. Click on the embed code section on the page, and paste the code copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2, in the Code  field. You should also add the code shown in orange color before and after the widget code
<div style="width: 100%">
5. Click on the Preview button to preview the page, or on the Publish button to publish the page.
6. Go to your Booking Page and copy the URL of the page
Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)