It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget in your Webself web site.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in WebSelf
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
Example of integration. Bookeo widget in the red rectangle
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
1. Login as admin to your Webself account, and create a page where you want to integrate the widget.
2. Click on Add a modulein the body of the page
3. A pop up window will open. Select Tools in the menu bar.
Click on Script, then on the Add module button.
Click on the Add module button.
5. If the widget is cut, simply go over it with your mouse and click on the big icon under Size
7. Click on the Publish button at the top to open your new web site in the browser
9. Go to your Booking Page and copy the address of the page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.