It is very easy to embed your Bookeo appointments widget in your BigCommerce web site.
In this way you can accept bookings and sell physical products all in one site! Click here to see a live demo!
Website integration onlyThe integration with BigCommerce is only a website integration. Data, customers, and payments are not shared between Bookeo and BigCommerce. Customers will purchase and pay for articles in BigCommerce, and they will book and pay for appointments in Bookeo.
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
7. Login as admin to your BigCommerce account, and click on Storefront Content>Web Pages>Create a Web Page
8. In the page editor, click on the HTML button to edit the HTML content of the page
9. Paste the widget code (which you copied in step 2) in the HTML Source Editor
10. Click on the Update button of the HTML Source Editor. You will not see anything in the rich text editor. But don't worry!
11. Save the new page
12. Go back to the Bookeo window, and in the Web Site Integration settings paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page on your website)
DONE! Now your BigCommerce site has a page for your Bookeo widget, too!