It's very easy to integrate a Bookeo booking widget into your Wix web site.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Wix
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
- Mobile bookings
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
Recommended: enlarge the mobile widget to full screen
Due to Wix limitations, Bookeo cannot scroll back to the top of the booking widget when you go to the next page, or when you click on a category. This can create be cumbersome for your customers. Therefore we strongly recommend enlarging the mobile widget to full screen in a new browser tab (not embedded in your website). You may want to leave only the first booking page embedded on your Wix website.
Also, if you integrate the widget into your Wix website, the widget will be placed into an iframe with vertical and/or horizontal scrollbars on mobile devices and possibly on desktop computers.
1. Login to your Wix.com account, and create a new page or edit an existing page
2. Select the Add  icon from the toolbar
3. Select More 
4. Select HTML Code 
5. A new grey rectangle will be added in your page. Use your mouse to place it in the page, and adjust its dimension.
Make sure to manually resize the HTML element (rectangle)Due to Wix.com limitations, the Bookeo widget cannot auto-resize automatically to adjust to the content of the booking area - as it on non-Wix web sites.
Therefore, please make sure to manually resize the rectangle so that its height can contain your booking interface at every step of the booking process. If not enough height is set for the rectangle, then inner scrollbars will appear in the page during the booking process.
6. Click on the grey rectangle, and settings buttons will pop up. Click on Enter Code
7. Select that you want to add a Code, and paste the widget code copied at step 3 below the text Add your code here (HTTPS only) . The Bookeo widget is always https and this is why it will be displayed on your live Wix site.
8. Click on Update in the settings window
9. click on Publish to publish your updated web site
10. Copy the address of your Wix.com page where you've put the widget
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
For mobile bookings, you can opt to use the widget embedded in the website on mobile devices (default option) or to enlarge the widget to full screen on mobile devices, you should make sure to resize the height of the HTML element for mobile devices in Wix:
1. In your Wix dashboard, click on your booking page
2. Click on the Mobile icon  in the top menu to edit the page on mobile
3. Click on the widget element , then set a height  of 1500
Mobile height for the HTML elementIf you set a height lower than 1500px for the HTML element on mobile devices, there are going to be scrolling issues with the widget.
4. Click on the Publish button
Enlarge the widget to full screen on mobile devices
If in Settings>Website integration, in the Options section, you set to enlarge the widget to full screen on mobile devices, when customers visit your booking page using a mobile device, Bookeo will automatically display a Book Now button that website visitors have to click to see the Bookeo booking page. The Book Now button can be customized. Click here for more information.
The website must be accessibleBookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your website and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code. If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.