It is very easy to embed your Bookeo appointments widget in your Shopify web site. In this way, you can accept bookings and sell physical products all in one site.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Shopify
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
1. Leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
2. Login as admin to your Shopify account
3. Click on Pages , then on your Booking page, or create a new page.
4. Click on the <>  button
5. Paste the widget code (that you copied in step ) in the Script Editor
6. Click on the Save  button
7. Click on the View on your website  button.
1. In your Bookeo account, in the Widget section , paste the URL of your booking page 
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.
The integration with Shopify is only a website integration. Data, customers and payments are not shared between Bookeo and Shopify. Customers will purchase and pay for articles in Shopify, and they will book and pay for appointments in Bookeo.