If there are two or more customer profiles with the same email address in the Customers section of your dashboard, you can merge these duplicate records into one.
In this article:
Merge duplicate customer profiles
1. In your Bookeo account, go to Customers, select duplicate customers by clicking on them while pressing the Command or Shift keys.
If needed, you can search for all the customer profiles with a specific email address:
- Enter the customer's email address in the search field 
- Hit the ENTER key. The system will show all the customer profiles with that email address
- Select the customer profiles by clicking on them while pressing the Command or Shift keys.
2. Click on the Merge Selected button on the right.
3. A pop-up window will open, warning you that the data of the selected customers will be merged into one record and that the operation cannot be undone. Click on the Ok, merge data button.
Your customer's data - booking, prepaid credit, gift vouchers and so on - is now merged.
Stored credit cards for customers will only be merged if the newer customer record has no card on file, and the older one does have cards on file. If the newer customer record has cards on file, only the cards on file for the newer customer record will be kept.
How to prevent duplicate customers
If you create a booking for a customer with an existing customer profile in the CUSTOMERS section of your dashboard, you should use the autocomplete feature to select the customer profile. You can learn more here.