When a customer signs in as your customer in Bookeo, the email address used must be unique. If the same customer comes back to your Bookeo booking page and forgets to sign in, a new customer record is automatically created, unless the Registration option is enabled (see below).
Therefore, you will end up with two or more customer profiles under the same name in the Customers section. When this happens, and there are two or more customers with the same email address, the most recent customer record is used.
You can merge these duplicate records into one.
In this article:
Merge duplicate customer profiles
1. In your Bookeo account, go to Customers, select duplicate customers by clicking on them while pressing the Command or Shift keys.
If needed, you can search for all the customer profiles with a specific email address:
- Enter the customer's email address in the search field 
- Hit the ENTER key. The system will show all the customer profiles with that email address
- Select the customer profiles by clicking on them while pressing the Command or Shift keys.
2. Click on the Merge Selected button on the right.
3. A pop-up window will open, warning you that the data of the selected customers will be merged into one record and that the operation cannot be undone. Click on the Ok, merge data button.
Your customer's data - booking, prepaid credit, gift vouchers and so on - is now merged.