It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget on your Squarespace website.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Squarespace
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my website
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. Leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
1. Login to your Squarespace site. Click the Content Manager icon to enter the Content Manager and select the page you would like your Bookeo code to appear on.
2. Add a Code Block to the page.
3. Paste the widget code (which you copied at Step 1 - # 3) into the block
4. Save. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
5. Click on the View Page button to preview your booking page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration and input the URL of your booking page at point 2 .
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your website and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.