It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget in your Jimdo website.
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
7. Login as admin to your Jimdo account, and position the cursor on the Navigation section.
8. Click on . Input the name of your booking page and click on "Save"
9. Click on , then select
10. Paste the widget code (which you copied in step 3) and click "Save". You will not see anything, but don't worry!
11. Open your Jimdo site in a new tab. Go to your booking page, to see the integration
12. Go back to the Bookeo window, and input the address of your booking page in the Web Site Integration settings
13. Save your WebSite Integration settings