It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget in your Yola web site. Click here to see a live example of integration.
in this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Yola
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Yola
1. login as admin to your Yola account, and click on Widgets in the Main Navigation section, then on HTML Code
2. Drag and drop the HTML Code into your page, in the section where you want to integrate the widget
3. A pop up window will open:
- Paste the widget code (which you copied at Step 1 - # 3)
- Tick the Display in Mobile checkbox
- Click Save. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
4. Click on the Preview or on the Publish button at the right top of your Yola administrator interface to preview your booking page
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.