It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget in your Vistaprint web site.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Vistaprint
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
1. Login as admin to your Vistaprint account.
2. If you want to create a page for your online bookings, click on Pages at the right top of the admin interface
3. Click on the Add A New Page button
4. Select the page style and input a name, for example Online Bookings
5. Click on Layout, then on Custom HTML at the bottom of your online bookings page
6. Drag the Custom HTML into your booking page, then double click to edit HTML
7. Paste the widget code (that you copied at Step 1 - # 3) and click Save. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
8. Click on the Preview button at the right top to preview your booking page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integrationand input the URL of your booking page at point 2 .
The web site must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.