Conversion tracking can help your business measure the return on investment of Facebook Ads by reporting on the actions people take after your ads are served. If you want to track Facebook Ads on Bookeo:
1. In your Bookeo account, go to Marketing>Conversion tracking and analytics
2. In the Facebook Pixel section, tick the Enable integration with Facebook Pixel  checkbox.
3. In the Facebook Pixel ID  field, paste your Facebook Pixel id, obtained from Facebook's dashboard
Optimizations for iOS devices
Due to new privacy restrictions introduced by Apple in iOS 14, Facebook recommends verifying your domain name and selecting events that can be tracked with your pixel: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/126789292407737?id=1205376682832142
In order for tracking to work correctly under these restrictions:
- your Bookeo account must use website integration. This allows the Bookeo widget to send events as if they were originated in your domain
- your Bookeo widget must be inserted directly in your web page, without intermediate "frames". Unfortunately this means tracking may not work correctly in sites hosted by Wix.com. Wix inserts all your widgets in an "intermediate" page, served from the domain fileusr.com, which is owned by Wix itself. This will likely prevent correct tracking in iOS devices
- you must ensure that the Facebook event "Purchase" is one of the 8 event types enabled for your Facebook pixel
Check if your pixel is working
To check if your pixel is working after you have installed it in Marketing>Conversion tracking and analytics, simply make a booking as a customer.
Once you land on the confirmation page, the page will contain the pixel, your browser will run the code and communicate with Facebook, and Facebook will know that your pixel is installed properly.