You can integrate the Bookeo widget into an Adobe Muse web site.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my website
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Adobe Muse
1. Go to your booking page in Adobe Muse
2. Click on Object >Insert HTML 
3. In the HTML code field, paste the widget code copied at #2, Step 1 
4. Click OK 
5. Drag the handles to resize the HTML content. Please note that the Bookeo widget is not designed to be placed in an HTML element that is less than 520 pixels wide, and we recommend at least 650 pixels wide.
There are many components in the interface that would not fit in a narrow column anyway.
We recommend placing the widget in the central part of your page, rather than a side column.
6. Click Preview to preview the site
7. Make the necessary changes, then click Publish.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.