It is very easy to embed Bookeo into any page of your Magento site.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Magento
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Magento
In your Magento site editor/dashboard, click on CMS>Pages>Manage content from the menu
Click on the page you want to edit (or click on the Add new page button to create a new one)
Click on the latest revision to publish
Click on the Show/Hide Editor button to hide the graphical editor
In the plain text editor, paste the widget code copied earlier
Click on the Publish button
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
Bookeo is now integrated in your Magento site