It is very easy to embed Bookeo into any page of your Magento site.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in Magento
- Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
In your Magento site editor/dashboard, click on CMS>Pages>Manage content from the menu
Click on the page you want to edit (or click on the Add new page button to create a new one)
Click on the latest revision to publish
Click on the Show/Hide Editor button to hide the graphical editor
In the plain text editor, paste the widget code copied earlier
Click on the Publish button
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
Bookeo is now integrated in your Magento site