It is very easy to embed your Bookeo booking widget in your Homested (Intuit) web site.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Homestead
1. Login as admin to your Homestead account.
2. Go to your booking page, or create a new page
3. Click on the Insert button in the main toolbar, then on More. Select </> HTML
4. Paste the widget code (that you copied at Step 1 - # 3) and click Ok. You will not see anything, but don't worry!
5. Drag the HTML into your booking page, and resize it. The Bookeo widget is not designed to be placed in an HTML element that is less than 520 pixels wide, and we recommend at least 650 pixels wide.
There are many components in the interface that would not fit in a narrow column anyway. We recommend placing the widget in the central part of your page, rather than a side column.
7. Click on the Preview button to preview your booking page
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integrationand input the URL of your booking page at point 2 .
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.