Bookeo Online Scheduling and Reservation System can be embedded into a Webs website.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Webs
1. Login to your Webs account as administrator
2. Click on Other >Custom HTML 
3. Drag and drop the Custom HTML into the web page.
4. Double click on it to edit Custom HTML [a pop up window will open]
5. Paste the widget code that you copied at Step 1 - point 3 above
The widget requires a width of at least 520 pixels (and 650 pixels or higher is recommended). Please check the layout of your WP text widget to ensure it is wide enough.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.