Embedding Bookeo in your liveBooks web site is very easy.
Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my website
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. Leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in your liveBooks website
1. In liveBooks, click on your booking page or create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings".
If you need to create a new page:
Click on Pages
Click on the ADD NEW PAGE button
Click on the ADD button
2. Open the page in liveBooks, click on the green + to add a section, and select HTML 
3. Paste the code copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2 in the HTML field .
4. Click on SAVE 
5. Click on Publish or on Design this page to see how the widget shows in the page
6. Go to your Booking Page and copy the URL of the page
Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.