It's very easy to integrate a Bookeo booking widget into your Vend web site
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my website
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in Wix
1. Login to your Vend account, and create a new page or edit an existing page
2. In the Page content section, click on the code <>  icon
3. Paste the widget code copied at step 3 above in the text section
4. Click Done
5. Click on Visit Store Online on the left menu to see the page.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page on your website)
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your website and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.