Embedding Bookeo in your Webflow web site is very easy.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in your Webflow website
- Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
1. In Webflow, create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings"
2. Open the page in Webflow
3. Click on the +  icon, then on Components . Select </>Embed . Drag the HTML element into the section of the page where you want to display the booking widget
4. In the Custom code window, paste the code  copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2.
5. Click on the Save and Close  button
6. In Webflow, click on the Publish button to see your booking page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)