Embedding the Bookeo scheduling widget on your Divi WordPress page builder is very easy.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in your Divi WordPress page builder
- Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  dropdown menu, select the option embed a widget in my website
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the website
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
1. Create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings"
2. Open the page in Divi, click on + to add a Module. Select </>Code 
3. In the Code  field, paste the code copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2. The widget won't show on the page, but don't worry!
4. Click on the green ✓  to Save. Save the page and preview it or publish it
5. Go to your Booking Page and copy the URL of the page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)