Embedding the Bookeo scheduling widget on your Beaver Builder page is very easy.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in your WordPress Beaver Builderr
- Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
- WP Rocket plugin
- WordPress speed optimization plugins
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  dropdown menu, select the option embed a widget in my website
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the website
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
1. Create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings"
2. Open the page in WordPress Beaver Builder, click on + in the top right toolbar
3. Select </>HTML . Drag and drop the HTML in the section of the page where you want to show the booking widget
4. In the HTML  field, paste the code copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2. The widget won't show on the page, but don't worry!
4. Click on the Save  button to Save. Save the page and preview it or publish it
5. Go to your Booking Page and copy the URL of the page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
The website must be accessibleBookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your website and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code. If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.
WP Rocket Plugin
For instructions on how to change these settings please see https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/976-exclude-files-from-defer-js and https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/39-excluding-external-js-from-concatenation
You should then clean the cache of the plugin, following the steps here.
WordPress speed optimization plugins